It you are eager to create your personal แผงโซล่าเซลล์ ราคา Solar Energy House you can properly have taken into consideration DIY sun panels. Well, while I applaud your choice to have a sun energy residence, let me provide you with a warning that you’ll now not keep cash via making your very own solar panels. Lets have a look at why.
Cost of a DIY Solar Panel
Lets forget about the cost of your time. Here is a list of the substances required:
– Clear plexiglass or low iron sun glass 2ft x 4ft x 1/4in $34 or extra
– three/4in 2ft x 4ft plywood panel $23
– Solar mobile kit (eBay) $119, comprising:
– 50 Solar cells each 3in x 6in, 1.75w, pre-tabbed
– 10ft tabbing cord and 10ft bus cord,
– Flux pen and solder
– Peg board 2 panels 2ft x 2ft $5
– Clear silicone caulk/sealant $three
– Junction field $5
– Paint, stainless screws, wood for frame $10
– Diodes $three
Total cost $202. Take off $20 for the ten more solar cells that are not required, gives a total of $182 for the substances to make a 60 watt sun panel. This works out at $three in keeping with watt.
Cost of Factory Made Panels
If you do a casual search at the Internet, most solar panels training session at $five – $7.50 in step with watt. But we ferreted round and observed a 120watt panel for $358 retail, equal to $2.98 in keeping with watt. There also are some of wholesalers willing to promote direct to the general public, and minimal order portions can be as little as panels. We discovered a 225watt solar panel wholesale for $549 (min order 2 panels), equal to $2.44 in line with watt.
Warnings & Dangers of DIY Solar Panels
Also, in case you are considering making your own sun panels to cut the price of your sun electricity house, please be privy to the following:
– In the US, you may NOT be allowed to attach your house made sun panels to the grid. If you want your sun strength residence to be linked to the grid, you must use sun panels with UL certification. Many countries have similar regulations.
– Commercially synthetic solar panels come with 25 year overall performance ensures. DIY sun panels have no guarantees and will in all likelihood remaining only some years at best.
– With any home made solar panel there’s a chance of fireplace from bad first-rate soldering. If your DIY sun panel ignited and resulted in hearth damage to your house, your insurance organization might be a little reluctant to pay out for a hearth resulting from a solar panel that did no longer have UL certification.
– And the final nail inside the coffin of a home made solar power house: in the US, domestic made solar panels will NOT qualify for the sizeable rebates and tax credit which can be available.
If you want sun panels on your solar energy residence and want a system this is secure, reliable, qualifies for rebates and will in reality reduce your strength payments, neglect DIY. DIY can be a remarkable creation to information what it method to have a sun electricity house, however it is not a viable alternative to factory made sun panels.
Make a Solar Panel as a Science or DIY Project
However, if you need to make your personal solar panel as a science mission, this may be a laugh, fulfilling and very rewarding. On finishing touch you will even have a solar panel you could display off in your pals and something you could use to offer light for a yard, shed or outbuilding.
If you need to make a solar panel as a technological know-how project, don’t forget buying one of the “how too make solar panels” courses. Some of those are superb and do an notable activity of displaying you (they have some very good films) what to do, the way to do it and while to do. Yes, a guide will upload $40 – $50 to the price, but that could be cash thoroughly spent, simply do not fall for all of the marketing hype!
If you need a sun power home and to reduce your electricity bills, neglect the DIY direction. But, even though you might not store cash or reduce your power bill, making a solar panel as a part of a science venture have to be very satisfying and educational. If you do no longer want to spend the $40 – $50 for one of the DIY solar panel publications, there is a lot of records at the Internet. I wish every success with your Solar Energy House.